Benefits of Becoming an
- Free access to international academic and social events in your area or elsewhere, where you can connect with other passionate members and extend your knowledge about all kinds of sciences and research
- Exclusive invitations to our annual conferences that are high in demand and are only available for ACIT members
- Access to speaking opportunities at our events, where you can share your knowledge to the world and develop as a speaker
- Access to career coaching from other ACIT members, who can provide insight from a wide variety of industries and levels of seniority
- Access to our monthly newsletter, so you can get the latest news and updates about ACIT and the world of science in general
Interested? ACIT Membership is fully free! All we expect is a passion for critical thinking, and the readiness to listen to the opinion of others, even if you may disagree with them.
At ACIT Global, we provide a wide range of opportunities for people to get involved on our management team. ACIT depends on the support from its volunteer team, and we’d love to have you join us!
You can learn more about our different recruitment programs below, then find our applications at the bottom of this page.
If you’re an experienced professional who would like to help ACIT grow into the next big international publishing platform, we’d love to have you volunteer on our Senior Research Team! If you are accepted into this program, your volunteer role will not have a predetermined end date. However, if you’d like to work for a temporary duration, just let us know and we can see if we can accommodate your request. These positions can either be filled as senior roles within our think-tank, or as part of a university-accredited internship to earn academic credits. Don’t miss this chance to apply your professional experience in a dynamic global team!
In this program, you can apply for any of the following volunteer roles:
1) Conference Manager (Switzerland)
2) Research Fellow and Content Writer Roles with advanced Master’s or PhD level of expertise
3) Senior Partnerships Manager (focus on science outreach and fundraising)
4) Social Media Manager (LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok)
5) Marketing Researcher ⬅️ Click for job description
6) Content Writer ⬅️ Click for job description
Have any questions? Please contact email@example.com.