Benefits of Becoming an
- Free access to international academic and social events in your area or elsewhere, where you can connect with other passionate members and extend your knowledge about all kinds of sciences and research
- Exclusive invitations to our annual conferences that are high in demand and are only available for ACIT members
- Access to speaking opportunities at our events, where you can share your knowledge to the world and develop as a speaker
- Access to career coaching from other ACIT members, who can provide insight from a wide variety of industries and levels of seniority
- Access to interactive discussions in our Discord community, where you’ll have the chance to connect with people from all over the world
- Access to our monthly newsletter, so you can get the latest news and updates about ACIT and the world of science in general
Interested? ACIT Membership is fully free! All we expect is a passion for critical thinking, and the readiness to listen to the opinion of others, even if you may disagree with them.
How to Join
- Join our ACIT Global Discord Server to connect with other ACIT members world-wide!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for discussion videos, recordings of our online seminars, and breakdowns of topics by renowned scholars!
- Sign up for our mailing list to be officially registered as a member and receive updates on upcoming events!
ACIT Career Starter Program
Our Career Starter Program allows you to work with our global team through a 6-month internship in a department of your choice at ACIT Global (fully online if required). After these 6 months are completed, you can then choose to extend your internship based on your own preferences. If you successfully complete a year of volunteering at ACIT, you will have the opportunity to advance into a team leadership role! It is also possible to complete university-accredited bachelor and master internships with us. At the end of your internship, you will receive an official skill certification and reference letter from ACIT; these documents reflect the dedication you put into your volunteer role and highlight your career-related talents for further job applications. You can find sample versions of these documents by clicking here.
Learn more about the type of work you can do in the Career Starter Program by reading the department summaries below! Clicking a department’s name will allow you to view its job descriptions; they provide a general idea of what these positions are like, but your role can be customized based on your skills and goals! New job descriptions are uploaded on a rolling basis, but even if a specific position isn’t listed, you may still apply for an internship under that department and request a new role.
If you’re unsure about which department would fit you best, please feel free to contact us.